1.Enter your reg
Enter your registration and postcode to get an instant quote, or call 08006899121
2.Get a fair valuation
Every quote given by us is guaranteed and you’ll get exactly the amount your quoted, as long as you have accurately described your vehicle.
3.We arrange collection
When you scrap your car with us, you’ll get a completely free collection and usually collected witin 24 hours.
Get the best price For Your scrap car in North London
- Scrap Cars: Easy scrap car collections In North London can get you the best prices for your scrap car and collect it free of charge.
- MOT Failure: We provide a simple solution to people trying to sell their MOT failure car or van.
- Faulty Cars: Has your car developed a fault? Is it too expensive to repair? we’ll get you the best price for your faulty car.
- Non-Runners: Has your car broken down and you want to sell it? Good news, we’re specialised In buying non-runners.
- Written off cars: Has your car been damaged in an accident or written off. Get the best prices to sell your write-off car, hassle-free.
scrap car quote North london
Our scrap car network of buyers in London and North London are just one click away from your scrap car quote and on hand to answer any questions you may have. For that extra peace of mind, we are registered with the Environment Agency as Authorised Treatment Facilities so you can always expect high standards of safety. So, if you’re looking for a no obligation scrap vehicle quote in North London or to sell a broken car, simply click get quote and enter your car registration and postcode for an online price comparison. All scrap car prices quoted are valid for 7 days and include a Free Collection service.
Where can i scrap my car in North London
Frequently asked questions
EasyScrapCarCollections makes it easy for you to scrap your car in North London. Simply enter your registration and we’ll guide you through the rest of the process.
We’ll contact you to confirm a quote and agree a suitable time and day to fit your schedule. We provide you with a FREE same/next day collection service in most areas.
On collection, the driver will stamp section 9 (or section 4 on the new V5C/logbooks) and hand this back to you for you to send to DVLA. If you have requested a Certificate of Destruction (CoD), it should arrive within 48 working hours. If you don’t have the V5C, then you will need to notify DVLA in writing that you have scrapped/sold the car using our company details which will be sent to on the day of collection.
No, all our quotes include a free collection service from the postcode used to generate your quote.
Once you’ve accepted our online quote, you will be contacted within 1 hour by the appointed driver or salvage buyer to confirm your details, payment method and arrange a suitable date and time for collection of your car. .